For softening moderate to severe facial lines and wrinkles, plumping the lips for a fuller appearance, and smoothes lines and wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
Filler appointments generally take over 30 minutes, and are often scheduled for evening availability. The injections can cause a slight “pinch”, so numbing the area before treatment is the norm.
Depending on the area of treatment, and which Juvederm product is used, results can last from 18 months to 2 years.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC,
Winner of the 2014 Allure
Best of Beauty Breakthrough Award.
Wrinkles and lines aren’t the only signs of aging. Over time, the cheeks flatten, and the skin may begin to sag. This is caused by a natural loss of volume in the cheek area, or what the experts call age-related midface volume loss. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC is designed to add volume beneath the skin’s surface to lift and contour the cheek area.
JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC
JUVÉDERM® XC is an injectable gel that instantly smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth. Its effectiveness has been proven time and time again, delivering real results that last up to 1 year.
JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC softens moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding volume to the lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth to produce subtle and long-lasting results for up to 18 months.
JUVÉDERM® lip collection
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC adds more fullness and plumps thin lips—whether your lips have thinned over time or you simply want fuller lips.
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC is the most recent addition to the collection—tailored to add subtle volume to the lips and smooth the appearance of vertical lip lines.
Frequently asked questions
You have questions… and we have answers! Here are some of the most common questions we get, along with some information to help you know more.
Where is JUVÉDERM used?
Different formulations are approved to either lift cheeks, smooth parentheses lines, smooth vertical lip lines or plump the lips. The results are subtle and long lasting.
JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC softens moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles by adding subtle volume around the nose and mouth in adults over the age of 21.
JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC adds volume to the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21.
JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC adds subtle volume to lips and softens the appearance of vertical lip lines.
JUVÉDERM® XC smooths moderate to severe parentheses lines and wrinkles around your nose and mouth.
JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC adds fullness and plumps lips as well as soothes and corrects moderate to severe parentheses lines in adults.
When will I see results?
You will see results immediately/instantly.
How long will results last?
Results may last one year to two years, with optimal correction and depending on the formula used.
How can I save on Treatments?
Enroll in the Brilliant Distinctions®Rewards Program to save money on treatments with the JUVÉDERM®Collection. You earn points on each JUVÉDERM® treatment that you can redeem for savings on future treatments. You can also earn and redeem points on other selected treatments that your specialist may determine are right for you.
In addition, you can also earn points when you shop online at your favorite retailers participating in the Brilliant Distinctions® Mall. As a member you will receive treatment reminders and information about your points balance.
Important Safety Information
JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel Fillers Indications and Important Safety InformationJUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC injectable gel is for deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss in adults over 21. JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds) in adults over 21. JUVÉDERM® XC injectable gel is for injection into the facial tissue for the correction of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds (such as nasolabial folds). JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC is for injection into the lips and perioral area for lip augmentation in adults over the age of 21. JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC injectable gel is for injection into the lips for lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines in adults over the age of 21.IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATIONAre there any reasons why I should not receive any JUVÉDERM® injectable gel formulation?Do not use these products if you have a history of multiple severe allergies or severe allergic reactions (anaphylaxis), or if you are allergic to lidocaine or the Gram-positive bacterial proteins used in these products.What precautions should my doctor advise me about?
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. The safety of these products for use during pregnancy or while breastfeeding has not been studied
- The safety of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in patients under 35 years or over 65 years, the safety of JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels in patients under 18 years, and the safety of JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC in patients under 22 years has not been studied
- The safety and effectiveness of JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC in areas other than the cheek area, JUVÉDERM® XC and JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC for areas other than facial wrinkles and folds, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC and JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC in areas other than the lips and perioral area have not been established in clinical studies
- Tell your doctor if you have a history of excessive scarring (eg, hypertrophic scarring and keloid formations) or pigmentation disorders, as use of these products may result in additional scars or changes in pigmentation
- Tell your doctor if you are planning other laser treatments or a chemical peel, as there is a possible risk of inflammation at the treatment site if these procedures are performed after treatment
- Patients who experience skin injury near the site of injection with this product may be at a higher risk for side effects
- Tell your doctor if you are on immunosuppressive therapy used to decrease the body’s immune response, as use of these products may result in an increased risk of infection
- Tell your doctor if you are using medications that can prolong bleeding, such as aspirin, ibuprofen, or other blood thinners, as this may result in increased bruising or bleeding at the injection site
- Minimize strenuous exercise, exposure to extensive sun or heat, and alcoholic beverages within the first 24 hours following treatment
What are possible side effects?The most commonly reported side effects with JUVÉDERM® injectable gels included injection-site redness, swelling, pain, tenderness, firmness, lumps/bumps, bruising, discoloration, and itching. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, dryness was also reported. For JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC, most side effects were moderate and lasted 2 to 4 weeks. For JUVÉDERM® XC, JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC, and JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC injectable gels, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 14 days or less. For JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC, most side effects were mild or moderate and lasted 30 days or less.One of the risks with using these products is unintentional injection into a blood vessel, and while rare, the complications can be serious and may be permanent. These complications, which have been reported for facial injections, can include vision abnormalities, blindness, stroke, temporary scabs, or permanent scarring.As with all skin injection procedures, there is a risk of infection.To report a side effect with any JUVÉDERM® product, please call Allergan at 1-800-433-8871. Please visit Juvederm.com or talk to your doctor for more information.Available by prescription only.
You Might Also Like...
Get In Touch
Have a question? Need an appointment? Call us at 479.434.3131, or simply send us a message using the form below.
Hours: M-TH: 8am-5, Fri: 8-12pm